1. What is it to be "A Jew"?
2. What is a "Gentile Sinner"?
3. How is St. Paul rightly distinguishing Law and Gospel?
4. What about pot and getting stoned? Is it sinful?
2100 Boniface is mentioned. your Church address works too.
EPISODE 23: Galatians 1:13-2:14 - Paul advances his ministry and confronts hypocrisy / Listener question on homosexuality
Episode 23: Galatians 1:14-2:14
1. Paul's Gospel is from Christ, not man
2. He spends 3 years reading the Scriptures in light of Christ
3. He and Barnabas meet with the other Apostles
4. Paul accuses Peter of Hypocrisy
5. Listener question: How do we talk to our kids when their friends come out as gay?
EPISODE 22: WE'RE BAAAAAACK!!
3. Authority of St. Paul's Apostleship
4. Hang on to the truth and stay away from error
5. Authority of St. Paul's message