March 6, 2019
Episode 29: Galatians 4: 28-5:1
1. We are sons of freedom not slavery!
2. Law and Gospel corresponding from the OT to the NT
3. Listener Questions: What are weak and strong faith?
4. Lutheran Stuff - No Drama ACTUALLY HAS SPONSORS!
5. Give to LSND on PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 29, 2019
Episode 28: Galatians 4:8-20
1. What happened to you, Galatians?
2. The Galatians have fallen into error
3. When St. Paul was ill, they did not give up on their Pastor.
4. Question: What about spiritual Warfare?
January 5, 2019
Epidode 27:WARNING! This is NOT about social Justice, it's about the equality of grace
1. Why the Law?
2. How did the Law serve Israel in the past?
3. Is God's word in conflict?
4. Neither man, woman, Jew, Greek, slave or free... this is not social justice
5. How can we be both slave and free?
November 27, 2018
1. Galatians 3:1-18
2. St. Paul shows that salvation is by faith and it is for all nations
3. Works can't save you
4. Listener question on lost Baptismal records
November 26, 2018
Why Word and Sacrament ministry is so important
November 18, 2018
Christians are not perfect, yet they are saved. God looks for His righteousness not yours.
November 11, 2018
We don't have faith in faith, we have faith in Christ as our only redeemer!
November 8, 2018
1. What is it to be "A Jew"?
2. What is a "Gentile Sinner"?
3. How is St. Paul rightly distinguishing Law and Gospel?
4. What about pot and getting stoned? Is it sinful?
November 1, 2018
2100 Boniface is mentioned. your Church address works too.
October 25, 2018
Episode 23: Galatians 1:14-2:14
1. Paul's Gospel is from Christ, not man
2. He spends 3 years reading the Scriptures in light of Christ
3. He and Barnabas meet with the other Apostles
4. Paul accuses Peter of Hypocrisy
5. Listener question: How do we talk to our kids when their friends come out as gay?